Two ways to invest.
1. Tiny Home Development
Grow, Laugh, Love and Live! Live surrounded by native Ohia forest and connect with the land. Life in the Wao Kele O Puna forest reserve provides an easy connect.
- Custom home building services available including design, permitting and building.
- Property management and leasing services are available while you’re away.
- Services for propagation, cultivation, harvesting and production are available.
- Your medicine can be delivered in the form you need to treat your symptoms. This includes flower and dabs, cooking oils, etc.
- Grow sites are maintained in strict compliance with local and state laws.
- Security cameras operate 24/7 and all license holders have access to view cameras.
- Cultivation records are available for police inspection.
Investors are welcome to help develop any aspect of the property. From grubbing and grading to building and situating one or more tiny homes, we invite your ideas. See lot diagrams and medical cannabis addendums on the sample lease page or if you’re only interested in a single tiny home lot, jump to the lease application.
2. Wellness Center
The idea behind the wellness center is to provide a safe place where patients can receive total cannabis care in a potentially life-saving environment. Medical patient pods, onsite housing for team of medical professionals embedded in a naturally healing environment. Ask about the Wellness Retreat Center using the form below: